Saturday, July 30, 2005

Your Sense Of Humor

Find your sense of humor. Mine:

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat. I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais


Who the hell is Ricky Gervais?

2 comments:

Jim said...

I am thinking that perhaps you are being "edgy, subtle, and smart," so at the risk of missing the joke;

Gervais is the creator/star of the British (read original) The Office sitcom.

The Sasquatch said...

that makes it even funnier...because I really had no idea! I suppose I could have lookid him up, but that would have involved actual, real work.

Homie don't play that.