A few interesting facts about me:
- I can drink a 16 ounce beer in less than two seconds.
- I used to use the "I can drink a 16 ounce beer in less than two seconds" line whenever I met new people, but I stopped once I graduated college (except for when I am in the company of lawyers, who consider such a feat a good indicator of intellectual prowess).
- I have no idea who Mitch Hedberg is, but I'm certainly going to look him up on youtube once I get home from work and am able to watch videos on youtube without being threatened with corporal punishment.
- Yes, my dad sometimes says those things, but he doesn't say them enough to fill in for the "#@!$ My Dad Says" guy, who totally sold his parents out for a crappy television show.
- I think William Shatner would make a bad father.
- He'd be a pretty good uncle, though.
- A lot of people I know and like told me that Anonymous' entry was better than mine. I tend to agree. Anonymous' is shorter than mine and that makes it better because reading is hard.
- If Shakespeare is right and Brevity is the soul of wit, I must be witless.
- A lot of the people I know and like agree with the previous item in this list. Especially the "witless" part.
- Thanks for looking at my blogger blog.