Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good Happiness

We peformed my play, "Strange Love" this evening in front of a crowd of nearly 100 people. It went well. It went really well. Ben pulled out all the stops as the pimp daddy boyfriend; Ronni had to abandon the idea of using her son onstage, but she still performed a spotless scene; Laurie kicked ass; and Christy was amazing in the lead, as usual. I even did a good job, too. I had the crowd laughing with my bear impersonation voices.

There was even talk of having us perform it again for a group at Otterbein and maybe some group from OSU. Who knows what fun is soon to be had!

And now it is time for sleep. My head it doth spin and my feet they do ache. Bon soir mes amis.

4 comments:

jimi said...

yeah, so i laid down at like 530 planning to take a short nap, go grab some dinner then head over to the Grove. When i woke up around nine, that plan crumbled. This hasn't been a good week for me doing the things i was planning on...

The Sasquatch said...

Don't worry, man. I know how you feel. When I was in Cincy, I'd have class from 7:30am - 2:00 and then work from 3:00 - midnight. Then I'd go home and study.

Somebody recorded it, and I heard some people talking about performing it again. Somewhere. Sometime. Who knows.

Jim said...

Congrats!

The Sasquatch said...

ha HA! Two comments from two people who both go by the name jim. More or less. Thank you both for taking the time to respond.