Wednesday, August 10, 2005

You like me. You really like me.

The art show was this evening and my story was a big hit. I had the crowd eating out of the palm of my hand (which is interesting, since I have small hands and rarely carry food in them). The final draft of the story weighed in at roughly 4 pages (down from a weighty 6 and a half), and I got to keep most of what I really liked from the original. I was pleased with the result. Afterwards, several people told me that I had done a good job. And they did it a genuine way; not that patronizing way you tell your kids at their first dance recital (even though you really thought it was horrible).

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...just like I feel on the outside! And now I must go to bed. Because if I don't, I think my head is gonna a-splode.

Piece,
The Sasuatch

No comments: